
I am currently waiting / anticipating many things in life. Recently, I have been submitting applications for several things: summer programs, studying abroad, bursaries etc. It seems that I am always waiting for something. However, I guess life is full of waiting. It is hard to accept that other people will be determining the course of my life. I have wrote the best applications that I can, and now it is up to other people to decide whether or not I will be accepted. It is easy to become impatient and hard to enjoy the present when I am constantly thinking about the future. I found this quote to add a little positivity to the topic, so from now on...I will try to remember that without waiting for things, life wouldn't be quite as exciting.

1 comment:
Such a great reminder... i struggle with remembering that too. Thanks! : )
Post a Comment