Saturday, April 18, 2009

done 2nd year!!!

It feels so unreal...I am officially done half of my university education. It doesn't feel that long ago that I was still in highschool, hanging out by the lockers with my best friends. In the past two years, I have moved away from home, lived in residence and met some amazing girls, started exploring and discovering the sweet city of Waterloo, enjoyed studying French, Spanish, and German, moved into my first house with the cutest bedroom, and made some awesome friends.
I am so excited that summer is finally here. The weather has been beautiful lately; Paul and I have been able to go rollerblading a few times. I have one week left in my house here in Waterloo and then we are moving home. This summer is definitely going to be the most exciting one of my life, filled with so many adventures that I can't wait to begin:
- In May, I am going to Quebec for 5 weeks to study French
- In June, I am returning to my amazing summer job on the Trent Severn Waterway
- and in AUGUST... :) - I am going to Georgia for one of my best friend's weddings
- Paul and I are getting married!!!!
- We are going on a honeymoon to VIrginia for one week, and then to
Costa RIca for a week!

- then it's back to Waterloo for the start of 3rd year!
Wow... I am so blessed!

No comments: