Monday, May 11, 2009

Je suis ici...en Chicoutimi

Chicoutimi...wow, don`t really have many words to describe this place yet. Yesterday, after a wonderful weeked in Quebec City with my mom, I got on a bus towards my destination for the next 5 weeks. Upon leaving the city there was absolutely NOTHING except forests, rocks, frozen lakes and snow...for 2 hours! Then, Chicoutimi came upon the road...this interesting little town. The family I`m staying with seems very nice, and the school seems good so far too. The town is rather quaint and extremely hilly. Today I took 2 placement exams and tomorrow we will be starting the classes. At this point, I`m still trying to keep an open mind and brace myself for whatever God has in store for me here. I miss my family, and friends, and my fiance so much right now. I`m definitely feeling lonely and can`t wait to make some friends! Keep in touch everyone... :)

No comments: