I knew that when I came here to Chicoutimi, I would be immersed in the French language and Quebec culture. I knew that it would be hard for me to be apart from my incredible fiance, my best friends and my loving family. But, I thought that this was something I was meant to do, and now, I have decided it was not.
God brought me to this place for a short time in my life, and I can see it now as more of a little speed bump along my journey. I have tons of exciting things to look forward to this summer and many places to travel to. But for now, I think the place where I belong... is at home. So tomorrow, I will hop on a plan and say goodbye to one opportunity, in faith that God gives me another.
** New post to come soon about the discoveries I made in Quebec.
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment