That's what I've wanted to shout at the top of my lungs all week long. Paul and I are so ecstatic to finally have found the most perfect 2 bedroom apartment on the 7th floor of a highrise on the outskirts of Waterloo.
Everything is starting to feel very real now. Wedding plans are coming along wonderfully, invitations have been sent out, I go for my first dress fitting next week, we purchased our first bed and our first couch AND we have a home!
In just 75 quick days, I will marry the love of my life. After a much anticipated honeymoon in Virginia and then Costa Rica, we have a beautiful apartment to return to. There is a good sized living room with patio doors and a lovely balcony which has a gourgeous view. The kitchen is a great size with lots of space and even a walk-in pantry. There are 2 bedrooms, one of which will be an office/guest room and the second - our master bedroom with walk-in closet. I am so excited to decorate, make it pretty and cozy, and live here with my husband-to-be!
[If anyone who reads this knows anyone that might be interested in renting, we will be subletting from January - July 2010.]

No comments:
Post a Comment