Christmas is only 4 days away! Crazy! I am so excited to spend some quality time with family and friends before Paul and I embark on our next adventure...4 months in France.
Monday, December 21, 2009
Holiday Festivities
Yay!! My readings are done, my papers are written, my studying is over...my semester is complete! It's been a crazy ride since the day we returned from our honeymoon and I began year 3. This year I was studying full time, working two part time jobs, and learning how to be a good wife! Haha...quite the agenda! I am so glad the holidays are finally here. We had our Annunziello family dinner only a couple of hours after I finished my last exam on Saturday, and yesterday we had a small christmas party with friends at our apartment. We even squeezed the time in to cut down a christmas tree, make dozens of christmas cookies, sew handmade stockings :), and go see the lights in Waterloo Park with our newly-engaged friends Evan and Christine (Congratulations you two!!! So immensely happy for you!)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment